How to watch the finals of the 2022 FIFA World Cup live on-line for free—and without cable

Soccer news Dec 18, 2022

After nearly a month of play and the removal of 30 different teams, the winner of the 2022 World Cup will be determined today.

Argentina (and Messi) will face France (and Giroud) for the honors after an exciting run in the semi-finals earlier this week. And it's shaping up to be one hell of a game.

Oddsmakers are split—and have the video games evenly matched. (Argentina is given a 35% risk of winning. France has a 34% chance.) And there may be a 31% chance of extra time, which will string out the anxiety even further. If this World Cup has taught fanatics anything, though, it’s to assume the unexpected.

Typically, Sunday is about a extraordinary type of football in the U.S., but, this week, American sports fans simply may make an exception. Hoping to trap up with the stunning sport’s most prestigious match? Here’s what you want to know for the final round of the 2022 World Cup

When do the finals in the 2022 World Cup take place? And what channel is airing the match?

Sunday, Dec. 18

Argentina vs. France , 10:00 a.m. ET on Fox and Peacock

Online steaming Channel Link: TV Channels 

Can I watch the 2022 World Cup finals if I don’t have a cable subscription?
Yes. While early rounds aired on FS1, the final will, of course, be carried on Fox’s broadcast channel, as nicely as Telemundo. Both channels can be picked up through an over the air antenna in most cities, which means you’ll be capable to watch even if you don’t have a cable subscription.

To make certain you are getting the maximum dependable signal, be certain to take a look at the antenna in multiple places in your home. Note, however, that you won’t be capable to watch games on FS1, which will convey a wide variety of video games for English audiences.

How do I circulate the 2022 World Cup finals if I don’t have a cable subscription? Any of those options ought to work:


NBC’s streaming service is the streaming home of the World Cup, sporting all 64 games with Spanish broadcasts. There will also be on-demand proclaims of finished games. (Note there’s no English broadcast alternative
 that has but been announced. You can get a seven-day loose trial, accompanied with the aid of a $5 or $10 monthly charge. (The unfastened model of Peacock does now not consist of live sports.)

Hulu with Live TV

The free trial on this provider is no longer offered, as well. It will cost you $70 in step with month.


After up to a two-week trial, you can expect monthly prices of $65.

Sling TV

Dish Network's Sling lower-tiered "Orange" plan will run you $35 per month. Adding the greater comprehensive "Blue" plan bumps the fee to $50 in line with month. You'll have a seven-day free trial first—and proper now, the cord-cutting service is cutting the first month’s invoice in half.

DirecTV Stream

Formerly recognised as DirecTV Now, AT&T TVNow and AT&T TV, this oft-renamed streaming service will run you $70 per month and up after the loose trial option.

Fubo TV

This sports-focused cord-cutting provider carries broadcast networks in maximum markets. There's a seven-day free trial, accompanied by monthly prices of $70–$100, depending on the channels you choose.

What happens if the teams are tied at the end of the finals of the World Cup?Obviously, this game can't end in a tie. Should the groups be tied after ninety minutes of regulation play, the game goes into 30 mins of greater time. If matters are nonetheless unsettled after 120 minutes of general play, a penalty shootout occurs. Each facet will take turns shooting the ball from the penalty spot as the goalkeeper tries to prevent the shot. The group that rankings the maximum dreams out of five attempts wins.

If things
are still even after the ones five kicks, the shootout maintains till “one group has scored a goal more than the other from the same wide variety of kicks,” according to FIFA.

Online steaming Channel Link: TV Channels 

MORE FROM Sports Schedule